My Musings on Sad reality...


As I walked down the streets and entered into my colony....So called 'The Coconut Garden Layout'
I saw many trees cut down....That made me write this article...


After seeing this i lost hope in good healthy future


Let me first brief about the layout I live in....The day I was taken by my husband to show the new rented apartment which we were looking to move in Bangalore....This area greeted me with lots and lots of trees... That too Coconut trees...Thus the name of the layout 'Coconut Garden Layout'  was justified..


Full of Life...Full of trees
I happily agreed to move into this apartment ...As I could see greenery...And awesome ventilation...

Within few months of me coming into the apartment I saw few trees being cut of and apartments being made...This really was disheartening to me....Slowly I could see more and more trees being cut and apartments being made....

I have been to Bangalore earlier...Quite few years back...Then it was kNown as Garden city...With awesome climate and rains well on time...I now moved from Chennai to Bangalore...And this summer I found that there is no considerable difference between Chennai and  Bangalore...In fact chennai has less pollution and less traffic jams compared to Bangalore..

The point I wanted to stress is...No one has got the social responsibility in this country....Leave about the land owners...They have bought the land from association which might have laid out the plots...Who did approve this...??Apartment side by side...??
You can easily cut down the trees...It takes few hours...But how much time and natural resources it takes to grow a tree of that sort....And we the 'Humans'  can not bear the climatic changes...
Are we equipped enough to handle the pollution and climatic variations ...The answer is not available right now....What are we giving to the future generations....A contaminated and polluted earth....

No creation of God is as dangerous as Human ...
We kill animals ...We kill plants...We kill our future ...

Comments

Unknown said…
That's really sad. But this is the realit happening everywhere. I live in a state named Kerala which was famous for its greenery and the environment, but now if you see, you can rarely find it. People are mad sometimes. Hope for the better tomorrow and 😊 By the way, nice article, keep the good work.
That's true..Sibeesh,
We live in a world where we no longer live with nature...Rather build an artificial fortress...Thanks for the review....!
Sibeesh Venu said…
You are welcome ☺️
Snigdha said…
this is there every where...even i saw cutting tress for drainage repairs recently in my home town tirupathi...we went and told them not to cut the trees on toad side...the government ppl and contractors didn't care our request...we need to do something to bring back greenery...don't know what can i do to bring that..
True dear...Happening everywhere....Even I too felt...What could we do to stop this from further damaging the eco system....

Popular posts from this blog

Enthavaraku Endukoraku????

The Habit of Honking Horn...!!